When Love and Hate Collide



In this world, there are two kinds of people;
Those who choose to hate and those who choose to love.
As for me, I choose to love,
For love is always stronger than hate.

In this world, there are two choices;
Promote peace or encourage violence.
As for me, I choose to promote peace,
For peace brings harmony to a world in discord.

In this world, there are two ways to live;
To dwell in darkness or be a light for others.
As for me, I choose to be a light,
Because light destroys the darkness.

In this world, there are two responses;
To be bitter, or to forgive.
As for me, I choose to forgive,
For bitterness is a cancer eating at the soul.

In this world, there are two attitudes;
Those who act and those who remain idle.
As for me, I choose to act,
So I may help those who are hurting.

In this world, there are two outcomes;
Retaliation or ending the cycle of hate.
As for me, I choose to stop the hate
So violence may cease and peace be restored.

In this world, you have to choose;
Peace or violence,
Hatred or love.
Darkness or light,
Bitterness or forgiveness.
Action or idleness,
Retaliation or ending the cycle of hate.

Which side will you pick?




Comments

Popular Posts