31 VERSES TO LIFT THE WEARY SOUL

31 DAYS OF ENCOURAGEMENT;
VERSES TO LIFT THE WEARY SOUL

My prayer is that these verses will encourage you and give you strength to carry on. There is one who cares about you and loves you. Rest in His loving arms and He will walk beside you every step of the way.


DAY 1
Cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7.

DAY 2
For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, “Do not fear, I will help you.” Isaiah 41:13.

DAY 3
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me. John 14:1.

DAY 4
In quietness and trust is your strength. Isaiah 30:15.

DAY 5
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

DAY 6
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:1-2.

DAY 7
David was greatly distressed… But David found strength in the Lord his God. 1 Samuel 30:6.

DAY 8
He tends His flock like a shepherd, He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart, He gently leads those that have young. Isaiah 40:11.

DAY 9
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6.

DAY 10
I will never fail you. I will never forsake you. Hebrews 13:5.

DAY 11
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28.

DAY 12
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13.

DAY 13
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak… those who hope in the Lord, will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31.

DAY 14
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10.

DAY 15
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1.

DAY 16
I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27.

DAY 17
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11.

DAY 18
Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10.

DAY 19
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:17-18.

DAY 20
You (O Lord) are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7

DAY 21
The Lord’s lovingkindness never ceases, His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Thy faithfulness, O Lord. Jeremiah 3:22.

DAY 22
With my God, I can scale a wall. Psalm 18:29.

DAY 23
The Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you. 2 Thessalonians 3:3.

DAY 24
Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Psalm 37:7.

DAY 25
The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones. Isaiah 58:11.

DAY 26
I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; from where shall my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2.

DAY 27
In this world you will have trouble. But take heart, I have overcome the world! John 16:33.

DAY 28
I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13.

DAY 29
If God cares so wonderfully for wild flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, He will certainly care for you. Matthew 6:30.

DAY 30
Be strong and courageous… the Lord is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you, He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 31:6-8.

DAY 31
May there be peace within your walls. Psalm 122:7.

Which verse is your favorite? Do you have a verse that has helped you through a difficult time that is not listed here? Please share with me in the comment space below. And please remember to sign up for automatic delivery by adding your email in the space provided at the beginning of my blog. May God give you peace, strength and hope for tomorrow.





Comments

Popular Posts